Just days ago, SFLI announced that we have opened the hiring process for another Campus Mentor to serve our students.
This is a HUGE step to help even more students, women, and children right now.
But, we are not done yet.
Today, we are taking another HUGE step for our future!
I am thrilled to announce that SFLI is now accepting applications for a Philanthropy Advisor position!
Philanthropy Advisor Position
SFLI leads in loving life.
Philanthropy means “love of humanity.” The Philanthropy Advisor will develop relationships with people who love humanity through supporting SFLI.
Serving as a bridge, the Philanthropy Advisor connects supporters to SFLI’s values, mission, and vision.
The position will both cultivate relationships with current SFLI mission partners and expand relationships to new supporters, so together we can build a culture of life.
In both cultivation and expansion, he/she will provide experiences that resonate with people, compelling information of SFLI’s impact, and giving opportunities. He/she will follow-up to ensure a satisfying and enjoyable giving experience for our mission partners.
The Philanthropy Advisor reports to the Executive Director.
- Relationship builder
- Powerful story teller
- Strong communicator
- Active Listener
- Tactful writer
- Commitment to SFLI’s mission and vision
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for transportation
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
Contingent on experience with the possibility for a bonus.
Start Date: May 18th, 2015
Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: February 23rd
Submission: To apply, please submit the following as one .pdf attachment to [email protected]:
- Page 1: Cover Letter
- Page 2: Resumé
- Page 3: References
- Include the names, emails and phone numbers for 3 references (2 professional & 1 personal). Indicate which is a professional reference and which is a personal reference. For the professional references, include their job titles.
- Page 4: In one page or less, write one powerful story from your life.
Questions: Please direct any question to [email protected].