Apply to be an intern for SFLI, the premier statewide pro-life organization serving college campuses!
Work alongside our Campus Mentor Program Director to build up the pro-life movement through events, media, fundraising support, and networking with pro-life students.
If accepted, you will make a real impact on the direction of the pro-life movement in Illinois, while also gaining invaluable experience in the non-profit sector.
Here’s what David had to say about his experience last year:
“The summer internship with Students for Life of Illinois is a wonderful opportunity to continue developing as a pro-life leader while contributing directly to the student pro-life movement at the state level.
Having completed the internship I feel significantly more prepared to begin the year as President of Northwestern Students for Life. I know that the facts I learned about the pro-life movement and the skills I learned to support them will stick with me the rest of my life.”
- Requirements: Motivated, Proactive, Organized pro-life college student
- Duration: Part-time unpaid position (15-20 hrs/week)
- Start Date: No later than June 17th, dependent on accepted applicant’s school year
- End Date: Approximately 2 1/2 months after start date
- Application Includes: Cover letter, Résumé, and Application Questions
- Submission: Submit complete application to Kevin Grillot at [email protected]
- Application Submission: April 26th, 2013 at the latest
- Questions? Contact Kevin at 309.696.8071 or [email protected]
Summer 2013 Chicago Internship Application Questions
In a separate document, please complete the following questions to the best of your ability. Send your application questions, résumé, and cover letter to [email protected] by April 26th at the latest.
- What are the primary driving factors that has led you to apply for an internship with SFLI? (Answer in 300 words)
- Describe a time in which you took the initiative to organize an event and how you grew from the experience. (Answer in 300-500 words)
- Describe ways in which you have reached out to your peers both to
- Motivate them to attend events or do an activity
- Spread the pro-life message (Answer in 300-500 words)